Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Locked Out

necklace - thrifted (buy similar) | Franco Sarto wedges - Marshalls (buy)
dress - Maurices (buy) | cardiwrap - Maurices (buy - ON SALE!)

I've been absent for a little over a week now thanks to my move and the fact that two of my husband's friends were staying at our house over the last week. I didn't feel like explaining to them why I was taking photos of myself in the backyard, and the time just wasn't there to take photos. 

I finally found the time for photos today after I got home from work. Imagine my frustration when I had finished with my photos and headed inside to change into my "at home" clothes, only to find that my dog had manged to lock the front door while I was outside. After a half hour of frustrated pacing, attempts to get Elwood to unlock the door the same way he had managed to lock it, and attempts to "break in" to my own house, I finally managed to get inside.

So that's my tale of woe. Happy Tuesday!

xo, Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment